Sunday, November 2, 2008

On to Thanksgiving

This time of year I feel like we just rush from one holiday to the next and then it is all over come January. I wish we could just slow down and enjoy the holidays sometimes. Halloween was a bust for me this year as it usually is. I just can't seem to get into it. The kids had a good time and I guess that is all that really matters. Kinley was a lion, Taylin was a purple dragon and Jaxon I am not really sure what he was. He didn't want to wear his fireman costume, he just wanted to be scary.



My fruit gobbler turned out as well as expected, it could have been a lot worse. Once I got it made I couldn't get it to fit in my fridge, I should have thought about that sooner. I finally rearranged all of the shelves and got it in, transporting it was another story.

We just got the pictures back from my sisters wedding party so I will post some of them. I just wanted to say thanks to three of my friends for helping to make the party so fabulous. My friend Kira that does weddings did all of the decorations, chairs, backdrop, center pieces etc. she made it so beautiful. My friend Amber did the cake and it was amazing and my friend Kristen whipped me up a dress in a flash that fit wonderful when I coudn't find anything to wear. Thanks girls for everything.

5 comments:

k- said...

So, so cute! I love your turkey! And I agree. Holiday to holiday. I just want to enjoy them!!!

Josh said...

I am very impressed with your turkey. It turned out very cute! Although I would rather eat one made out of oreos.

Stephanie Salmon said...

Oh my gosh, Kinley looks so cute!!!

amberandlandon said...

Wow that fruit gobbler looks great! The costumes are so cute. :)

Weight Family said...

Hey, thanks! You looked so pretty at the wedding. Kinley looks super cute in her costume, I think you have such cute kids. Love the fruit gobbler.