Last night I threw a big surprise party for Dave's 30th birthday. We had a fabulous turn out and it was really fun to catch up with alot of friends and family. The best part was he actually was surprised, I couldn't believe it. Thanks to everyone who came and made Dave's birthday so special. I was to busy living in the moment to take pictures but Dave's brother Dan loaded tons of pictures from the past two Wright family reunions on our computer so I am going to put on lots of fun photos from those. These are up in Washington on Anderson Island in August of 2007. This was one of my favorite trips because my sister was living in Washington at the time so I got to spend alot of time with her as well. I loved kayaking on the ocean playing tennis going on walks, seeing deception pass, lots of fun memories.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Dave turns 30 today!
Posted by Amanda at 10:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Good job pulling off the surprise, I cannot seem to do that.
Great party!! If I didn't have an onry two year old with me I would have stayed and partied!!! Good job on the surprise.
Looks like fun! Happy Birthday Dave!
I love your blog Amanda!! So cute!! Your kids are adorable! I can't believe how they have grown!
So fun to hear from you. Love your blog! You have such a cute family.
Post a Comment