Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My little baby


I guess my baby is growing up, she is 9 months old now. Dave has been encouraging Kinley to climb the stairs, which is a little scary for me. We have never had stairs with any of our other kids so they haven't learned to climb them until they were older. Now climbing is her favorite thing to do, she climbs the five lower stairs and turns the corner and heads up the next ten. Now to figure out how to teach her to go back down them.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Super cute video! And go check out the cute picture I got of Taylin and Maddi on my blog!

Sara said...

Awwww...my pretty little baby is getting so big!

the lucas' said...

She is seriously so cute! I had forgotten how fun this age is. I can't believe they are 9 months already. I haven't seen Twilight yet. We are all going Friday night, I can't wait! :) How about you?