Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fruit Gobbler

At the beginning of the school year I signed up to be part of the party committee for Jaxon's school class. I thought it would be an easy way to get some of my service hours for the school (every couple has to give 20 hours of service per year to the school). Anyhow, I got my first assignment for his harvest party at his school on Thursday. It is called a Fruit Gobbler, I told the lady in charge that I will try but cannot guarantee that it will resemble a turkey.

Kind of cute don't you think. There are tons of cute ideas like this on the Family Fun website. There are really cute turkeys made out of Oreos, that is more up my alley. I'm going to give it a shot I will post a picture when my turkey is done.

I have had a couple inquires on how my little kitties are. They are getting so big and will be ready to find homes in about two weeks. Two of them are six toed cats, I hear they are very lucky. Taylin is going to be heartbroken when they leave. Every time she goes missing I find her down stairs with a kitten stuck to her shirt. She tried sneak one to her bed the other night


3 comments:

the lucas' said...

Your turkey turned out great, what a great idea!! We met flat Jaxon the other night, that is such a cute idea. Sara & Dustin were having alot of fun taking pictures LOL!!! =)

FishinFamily said...

I'm excited to see your turkey~ just another of your amazing talents! The kittens are so cute. :O)

Weight Family said...

Oh, i love the little kitties! but can't have one... allergic! I am happy they are all okay.