Saturday, December 13, 2008

Happy Holidays

Christmas is coming and so is our first big storm, I hope. Today we had family pictures and they turned out rather uneventful which is good. I haven't looked at them yet but I think they will be nice. We have been having one Christmas celebration after another it has been really fun. I can hardly wait for Christmas this year my whole family will be here. It has been years (probably 4 or 5) since we have all been together. My brother Jim and his new wife are coming from Hawaii, Scott and his family are coming from Tenessee and my sister Sara is coming from Arizona, sadly without her husband. It will be a Christmas Festivas!
Jaxon had a Christmas Devotional at his school last week, he got to dress up as someone from another country. He did awesome on his part and sang really well. There is a cute picture of Jaxon and Taylin by the Christmas trees with the stuffed animals at Jaxon's school. Every year all of the kids are suppose to earn money to buy a teddy bear or stuffed animal to donate and then they give them all to I believe a hospital to give to the children there, it is pretty cool. I am going to post some pictures from his devotional and some other random photos from the past week. Don't forget to take part in my poll on the side of my blog, it is a life or death matter (if you need a visual of me with short hair there is one in my last post).

4 comments:

Brynn said...

Hey Amanda, it's Brynn, your kids are darling! Mind if I link you on my blog?? Let me know. I like your hair long! I am trying to grow mine out, hopefully by next year it will be a good length.

Dustin Miller said...

Finally, a new post from you! I like your hair short, but Dustin thinks it should be long, so we cancel each other out. The kids are so pretty in there matching outfits. We're making Gingerbread houses tonight. Wish you were here! Enjoy your crappy weather. Love me

the lucas' said...

That will be fun for all of you to be togther for Christmas. Have a Merry Christmas!!

Merilee said...

Amanda,
It was good to see you at Target the other day...funny how we always run into each other there! I wanted to link you to my blog if you don't mind! We should get together during the holidays when everyone is here!

BTW- I love your hair short...it is sassy!
Merilee