Friday, May 9, 2008

More improvements

I hope Kinley likes pink. Here is Kinley's room before and after. Dave thought that maybe I was deprived of a girly room when I was little, that may have been the case I'm not sure. Anyway thanks to Nikki for helping me paint.

4 comments:

FishinFamily said...

Look at you...pictures and everything! I am so proud. :) Kinley's room is so cute! I love it.

Stephanie Salmon said...

Amanda! I'm so glad you have a blog now. It's fun to see pictures of your house. I want to see some before pictures too! I'm so glad we didn't have to do anything to our place when we moved in. We're so lucky.

Stephanie Salmon said...

Okay, I'm completely retarded! I was so excited about you having a blog, I posted a comment before I even read what you had to say. Now I realize you did have before pictures...Anyway, I want to come see your place too!

Melia said...

I think that kinley's room is very cute!! I love the pink!