Monday, May 19, 2008

Big weekend

On Friday Jaxon graduated from preschool. I can't believe how big he is getting and kindergarten is only a couple of months away. I must be getting old.
On Saturday was my 4th triathlon (Women of Steel), although it felt like my first. I guess that is the price you pay when you have a baby. Kinley is definetly well worth it. I did however feel like wearing a sign that said, just had a baby 3 months ago to make me feel better about my self, but I didn't. The race was awesome and I was so glad I did it. Nikki had an awesome race she shaved tons of time off of her last race and beat me, I am so proud of her! Less then 3 weeks till our next much longer race, I hope I survive.


7 comments:

Josh said...

Congratulations! That is so awesome! Brian and I are "planning" on running a 5k this year, but we can't even run a mile, yet, so we'll probably die. You are amazing.

Stephanie Salmon said...

Amanda, you are amazing. And you look soooooooo good. I seriously think it will be years before I could ever do a triathlon. We'll see. :)

FishinFamily said...

Look how on top of things you are! That is a super hot picture of us together. What you didn't mention is that although you just had a baby, you beat your time from last year as well!!! You did SO awesome!

Rasmussens said...

Amanda! I can't believe you have 3 kids!!! WOW! You look like you are doing great. I'm so glad you found me. We have lots to catch up on :)

Downey's said...

Wow- I totally forgot that you had that race this weekend! Awesome job- sorry that I didn't come and cheer you on!!! You are amazing!

Anna-Lisa said...

So great to hear from you and loved all the pics. Look like you guys are up to lots of good things, staying busy like me. Though I will never do triathlons--I hate to run, swim and bike (except spinning). Keep posting!

hillary said...

Your house is looking so cute! Great Job! It's good to see that you guys are on the blog bandwagon. It's kinda fun to keep up this way. Fun to see you guys!