I had a fabulous Mother's Day! I only wished for one thing and that was a full nights rest. Kinley slept from 10:30
pm to 6:50 am, her longest yet. After I got her fed Dave got up with the kids. I didn't get out of bed until 9:30. I felt like I could have slept all day and into the next but then I would have missed my most favorite holiday.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Happy Mothers Day!
Posted by Amanda at 4:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Look how cute you look here! Everyone looks so springy :)
Amanda, you look sooooo dang good!! I don't know what you were talking about on the phone yesterday. And speaking of that, thank you so much for calling me! You are such a good friend and you make me want to be better. Hopefully I'll SEE you soon.
Hey- I found your blog!! Good picture of you and the kids. I wish I got to sleep in that much- Tys had to work so I spent all day chasing Elle around. I am still waiting for my sleep in day!
Hey Amanda, this is Tyson. In response to your comment about where Ella gets her good looks. They come from her mom AND dad. It takes two to tango!
Post a Comment