I thought I would show everyone some of the improvements we are making on the new house. Here are some of our half bath, it has come a long way. You can't imagine how many hours I
spent scraping off wallpaper. We finally ended up renting a professional wallpaper remover from Home Depot, it took the full four hours that we rented it for. What a disaster.


Here are the after photos, it's looking a lot better. Do I look nice in the picture? I had to reach my arm in to take the picture.
Friday, May 9, 2008
Posted by Amanda at 10:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It's looking good! Whenever you are getting frustrated about wallpaper, just remember - we have wallpaper on our ceiling in the bathroom. Yes, that's right, the ceiling.
I had no idea you guys did some much to that bathroom! When we were there the other day i thought it looked great i really liked it! It's way better than it was before! Great job!
Post a Comment