Merilee posted this on her blog and I won! I am excited to be getting something handmade from her.(FYI Merilee I will accept hand-me-down clothing in place of homemade gift). Now hopefully I can be crafty enough to make something great for my winners. This is how it works... I will randomly pick THREE bloggers that leave a comment on this post (I have already chosen the numbers), which then entitles you to a handmade item from me. If you are a winner, you must post this challenge on your blog, meaning that you will Pay It Forward, creating a handmade gift for THREE bloggers who leave a comment on YOUR post about this giveaway! You have 365 days to make/ship your items to the winners. And, remember: It’s the Spirit and the Thought That Count! This especially applies to me, has anyone ever seen anything I have made??? Probably not! If you are not one of the THREE I randomly choose on this post, you can still play along. Please take the button and post it on your blog; start your own Pay It Forward chain, and encourage your blogging friends to do the same! Good Luck, and yes I will feel bad if nobody comments :)
Friday, March 20, 2009
Winners Circle
Posted by Amanda at 7:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
me,me,me pick me
I love stuff like this and win every drawing I enter, So I am sure I will get picked!
I shouldn't sign up on your blog, because you won on mine...but if you say so! Sign me up! Oh, and don't get your hopes up on anything from me...I suck in the crafty area!
Post a Comment