I thought I would post some pictures of Taylin, she is always making me laugh. The first thing she does when she gets up in the morning after she wakes me and Dave up of course is go get dressed. She loves getting dressed so much in fact she usually does it several times a day. Her favorite thing to wear is skirts and dresses because they are fancy, she says. 
Thursday, March 26, 2009
My sweet little Taylin turned FASHIONISTA
Posted by Amanda at 10:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














3 comments:
You're in trouble. Watch out Milan, Paris, NY fashion week!! She's so cute!
LOL! I still remember when I met her all she talked about was her shoes...so cute!
She cracks me up, when I say you in Target...she was wearing like 3 skirts! Watch out, she is going to be an expensive one!
Post a Comment