Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Invitation

This is a special invitation to come visit me and check out our swimsuits. As some of you know I just started working part time selling swimsuits at Costco roadshows. The company I work for is called Diviine Modestee, they have lots of really cute, good quality, modest swimsuits and the best part is they have contracted with Costco to sell them for 1/2 the price that they go for in their store. We will be at the Lehi Costco starting Thursday (tomorrow) we will be there for 10 days then we move on to another Costco. We will be going to almost all the Costco's in Northern Utah. Anyway, I will usually be there from 2:30 until close so come check us out or just come say hi to me. Here is the website to check out the swimsuits, they have mix and match tops and bottoms so you can design a swimsuit the is just right for you--- http://www.diviinemodestee.com/divinitasole/index.php then click on "design your perfect suit", on the next page click on "click to behold". You can see pictures of the swimsuits on models if you click on the button at the bottom.

2 comments:

Stephanie Salmon said...

Darn, I just bought a suit from Shade. If I get prego though it may not even fit me by summer. Will you let me know when you are in the Orem Costco?

Weight Family said...

Super cute! I am going to come and visit you tonight!