Two of my siblings got married in the last two months, it has been very exciting. Jim got married last month in Hawaii to girl named Cyndi. I now have a new sister in-law that I am excited to meet. Sara got married a couple weeks before that to Dustin Miller. I had met him before but look forward to getting to know him better. Dustin and Sara had a beautiful marriage celebration in my parents back yard on Saturday, it turned out reallly nice. As soon as we get the pictures back I will post them.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Amanda, it was great to hear from you. We had such a great time in Utah. My family all new you guys from living up there, so it was nice to finally meet you. Savanna is still talking about Jaxon, her Utah boyfriend ;) The wedding turned out so beautiful. You did an amazing job, it was so nice of you to help Sara put it together. We defenitely need to stay in touch. You guys need to come for a visit. Talk to ya later. Oh...thanks for the recepe I can't wait to make it. Thanks again!! =)
Post a Comment