A couple of months ago we bought some Seattle City Passes, if you have never used a city pass I strongly recommend them. They have them for most all of the big cities in the United States. It is the cheapest and easiest way to see all of the most famous attractions in that city. We made it to almost all of the attractions on the Seattle City Passes. The next several post are dedicated to our 2 week long trip around the city.
Up first is the lovely Space Needle. Probably Seattle's most famous landmark. I remember riding up the Space Needle when I was little. We also went as a family a couple years ago when I was pregnant with Kinley. For those of you that have never been there you take a really neat elevator ride of about 600 ft. to the observation deck, there is also a revolving restaurant right below that. This visit was rainy and really windy up at the observation deck, I was pretty scared to go outside but Dave took the kids and walked all the way around. I seriously felt like I might blow away up there (outside that is).

Up first is the lovely Space Needle. Probably Seattle's most famous landmark. I remember riding up the Space Needle when I was little. We also went as a family a couple years ago when I was pregnant with Kinley. For those of you that have never been there you take a really neat elevator ride of about 600 ft. to the observation deck, there is also a revolving restaurant right below that. This visit was rainy and really windy up at the observation deck, I was pretty scared to go outside but Dave took the kids and walked all the way around. I seriously felt like I might blow away up there (outside that is).

0 comments:
Post a Comment