I think I am breaking a world record of some sorts, for the most posts ever in one day. But these are some random photos that I couldn't leave out. So here goes:
Taylin had her 1st cavity :( My 1st child to have a cavity for that matter. I am not sure what went wrong but the dentist suspects she bit her lip (not sure I am buying it). Her lip swelled up to about twice this size and just my luck that picture day was the next day.



The hair train - jump on, it is super fun.

Unless of course you sit in front of
Taylin
As many of you know I have a new pet, it is so cute and furry

Don't worry, it is hard but I resist petting him, yes I am pretty sure it is a him.

But he is so cute, yes him too.

Dave is having some problems with his eyes, so for the first time in our marriage he had to buy glasses and wear them. I actually like them, I think they add character. No more contacts at least for the next month or so.


And lastly more pictures from one of the billion parks we have been to since moving here. However, it made me realize that I didn't take any pictures from one of our favorite and most memorable parks that we have gone to. In summary
Jaxon got stinging nettle, enough said..... THE END.
1 comments:
The hair train...that's was really funny :)
Post a Comment