Wednesday, May 12, 2010

birthdays, parks, moving etc....

I am going to try again to blog. I started last week and by the time I figured out all the different posts I wanted to do and found pictures for them I felt I had wasted to much time and quit. Does anyone else ever feel like this? So here I go again but I am going to try to make it simpler and condense everything. So here is what is happening with us.

  • Dave started school
  • My oldest and favorite son Jaxon turned seven


  • I earned my spurs (and several other awards because my team was so awesome)


  • Dave earned his spurs (much harder then me earning mine)

  • We visited lots of cool places and saw some cool things.



























  • We found out where we will be stationed for the next couple years:

Fort Lewis, Washington

3 comments:

Sara said...

Yay! Finally new pictures.

Emily said...

Washington? Cool. I'm excited for you! Hope you are all doing well. Looks like you're adjusting and enjoying it :)

Rasmussens said...

Hey there! I didn't realize you are in WA, that's awesome! We are hoping to move to the Northwest within the next couple years. Wouldn't it be funny if we ended up near each other? Cute pics!