Friday, March 12, 2010

I'm back!

Okay, I have been putting off blogging because we have had so much going on and tons and tons of pictures, I don't even know where to start. We also got a new camera for Christmas that I just barely got sync'd with the computer.
A couple days ago we celebrated our 2 months anniversary in Kentucky. I can't believe that time has gone by so fast. We only have 6 months left here so we are trying to experience everything we can before we move on.
Jaxon are Taylin are both loving school. They have pre-k at the elementary so that is really neat. She goes to school everyday but Wednesday. It took Jaxon a couple weeks to adjust but now he is doing awesome in school.
Dave is working half days as an XO (executive officer) while he is waiting for his school to start in May. We are enjoying seeing so much of him.
We have lots of wonderful neighbors, we are even lucky enough to have some that are LDS, which is rare. Church is about a 25 minute drive but we don't mind. It is funny how we could never make it to church on time when we lived a half a block away but now arrive 5 minutes early every week.
Hopefully you don't overload from all of the posts I did today :) Don't worry I won't post again for sometime to come. ENJOY!

7 comments:

The Barton's said...

Welcome back. I am so glad to hear all of your goings on. I loved all the pics. The kids are getting so big.

FishinFamily said...

Oh ~ I'm so glad you posted!!! I just miss you so much! I can't believe how big the kids seem ~ especially Taylin with her hair pulled back. I love Kinley's cake! What are the 'petals'? They look like twinkies, but I don't think they are. Love you!

Sara said...

I love your pictures. I just wish you would post more often. Love ya.

Emily said...

Glad you guys are doing well!! :)

Stephanie Salmon said...

Good to see recent pictures and hear about your new place. Your kids are so cute. I'm glad they're adjusting well. Do you know where you're moving next?

Downey's said...

Thanks for the post. I loved the pictures of the kids and your guys- you all look great!! We miss you around here. One of these days I will get around to calling you back so that I can hear about your adventures!

Michele said...

I can't believe how much the kids have changed in such a short time!