Am I excited, well I thought I was. I found out last night that I got into the St. George marathon, yeah! I found out today that everybody knows that you book your hotel before you find out because if you don't all the hotels will be full (yes even the really yucky ones). You'd think I would have thought of that with 7200 marathoners, plus all of the spectators :( I guess you live and you learn and bring your own tent.


4 comments:
Congratulations on getting into the marathon-- I am sooooooo jealous!! I wish that I was going to be running it with you. You should check into renting a condo or something- there is a great website called vrbo.com that has all these great rentals on there-- just in cast you don't want to sleep in a tent!!
You could always stay in Vegas. Maybe I would even come and stay with you, since it's close to home
have you tried hurricane or mesquite?? they might be a good choice. my sister Sara lives in hurricane and I know my parents have stayed in an okay hotel there. just an idea! congrats on the marathon!
Did you get a hotel? Let us know if not, Jay's rents have a condo down there. maybe you could stay there if needed.
Post a Comment