Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Life

Things have been very busy lately and blogging has not been on my priority list for a while but here is a little update on us. I am still working, I have 5 days left of work and I am really excited for it to be over. It lasted a bit longer then I thought it would but it has made me appreciate how lucky I am to be able to stay home.
My first triathlon of the year (9th total, I think) The Women of Steel is in 2 and 1/2 weeks. I am excited for it, I am doing with some really great friends and it that makes it even better. I haven't been training as hard I usually do for a race with working and all, but over all I feel very prepared. I won't be breaking any records but I will have fun none the less.
I put in for the St. George marathon this year and I think I find out the beginning of May. I am not quite sure why I am trying to get into this race, I'm not a good runner by any means. I guess it is just one of those things I would like to prove to my self I can do and check it off my list.
Life is going pretty good right now, I just wish it would slow down sometimes. My kids are doing awesome just growing like weeds. Jaxon is almost done with Kindergarten, I think he miss school alot during the summer. Taylin is my sweet little princess, always busy as a bee getting into everything. Kinley is walking really well and starting to talk a little bit. I feel really blessed to have such a wonderful little family.

1 comments:

k- said...

I knooow! who has the time to blog anymore?? super cute kids!! all those dimples around your house! xoxo