Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Animal Kingdom and Planet Hollywood

The Animal Kingdom was our 3rd Theme Park and probably my least favorite. I only say this because we have passes to the zoo and a wild animal park here in Washington so we see a lot of animals on a regular basis, so seeing them here wasn't that exciting for me. The coolest thing we did here was get VIP seats to the Lion King production. Dave met some lady at the front of the park that set us up with backstage passes and front row seats to the Lion King show. The kids also got to participate in the pre-show and show. They were super excited to be involved and really got into it. My favorite part was probably the Tree of Life walking trail with all of the animals carved on the trail and into the tree. Jaxon and Dave did several fun rides together, yup you guessed it, I couldn't go on them.
That night we headed to downtown Disney, which I thought was much better then Disneyland's downtown Disney. There was a great atmosphere and we ate dinner at Planet Hollywood which was probably some of the best food of our whole trip.











Oh ya, I left out the bird show, that was one of Taylin's favorite parts.











One of our few pictures with the whole family.

0 comments: