Right? If there is anyone that still reads my blog you will be happy to know that I am finally caught back up. I just can't seem to do this on a regular basis.
For those of you that don't know Dave is deploying over seas soon, at least the rest of the year and maybe a little more (tear, tear). Anyway, I am going to use my blog as a place for sharing pictures with him, as well as you of course. Hopefully this will help me be better at sharing thoughts and pictures this year. Here is to 2012 :)
Monday, February 13, 2012
Better late than never............
Posted by Amanda at 11:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh I didn't know Dave was leaving!! Yikes. I don't know how you do it. But I'm glad to see more pictures on the blog. Sad that Kinley cut her hair. :(
That stinks he is leaving! Hope everything goes well while he is gone. :(
Post a Comment