Tuesday, December 14, 2010

HO HO HO Merry Christmas


It has been a really hard week for us here at the Larsen household but they say what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger, right? I am hoping to be stronger soon. I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Amanda, you guys look so great! And the kids are SO big! I'm sorry you had a hard week, hopefully next week is better! We miss you guys!

Stephanie Salmon said...

Amanda, I heard and I am so so so sorry! I wanted to call you but wasn't sure what to say. I don't know how I would ever handle that. Please know I am thinking of you and I hope you can still find some joy in the holidays. I love you!!!

Brittany said...

I hope everything is ok. I hope you guys have a merry Christmas. We sure miss you around here.

Rasmussens said...

Merry Christmas!