Saturday, August 21, 2010

Surprise!

You know it is going to be a great day when the doorbell rings at 9:30 am on a Saturday and the mail carrier has brought you a package that you weren't expecting! Especially when all that is on your agenda for the whole day is packing, boxing, and cleaning and then some more packing, boxing and cleaning.

Super delicious taffy! A bag of all orange cream my very favorite, and an assorted bag and a special Let Freedom Ring bag (which I told Dave I think is especially for him, wink - wink). Thank you so much to a special, fabulous, most wonderful, caring, and very dear friend, you made my day! PS - We will be on our way to Washington on Tuesday, yeah.

4 comments:

Sara said...

I wish I had a special friend that would send me a surprise package.

Kristine said...

That is awesome! How sweet! (No pun intended! lol)

Weight Family said...

So fun! I wish I could see you soon!

Oma said...

Are you moving?