Well the time has come to finally move. We are moving to Kentucky for 9 months and then on to our more permanent duty station after that (if you can say anything in the army is permanent). Hopefully we will learn where that is in the next couple months. Don't worry I will still infrequently update my blog.
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Kristen told me you were moving. Crazy! Good luck with everything. Even though I hardly ever see you, I'll miss you. :) Try to update your blog just a little bit more. ;)
I'm sad. We hardly had time to spend together.
I am glad you finally figured out where you are going. I will miss seeing you at the preschool.
Good luck. I love KY! We will miss you.
Wow!!! Good luck, and please keep us updated!
Good luck with it all!
:(
I'm sad! We will miss you guys!!! I hope everything goes well with the move!
Did someone take your cat? It has been at my home tons. I have even been feeding it. What is it's name and is it a boy or girl? So beautiful! hugs, Treena
Post a Comment