Okay so really I am really 10 inches lighter, but it feels like 10 pounds. I cut just enough to give to locks of love so be on the look out for a child with hair that looks suspiciously like mine. It is fun to be able to give to such a wonderful cause, besides I love short hair it is so freeing.


This is the pictures from snowshoeing last weekend. I was the only girl but it was still really fun. In the first picture we were trying to be funny but it didn't work out as we had planned. I hope I get to go at least a couple of more times this season, with the snow coming this week that just might happen. I am the one in the green hat (if you can't tell).

9 comments:
Amanda,
I love it! It looks so cute, and sassy!
Amanda, your hair looks GREAT! And so do YOU. Holy cow you are so skinny. The snowshoeing looks fun but too cold for me. :)
Cute hair!
I love your hair! I had that hair cut about a year ago, and I loved it. It was easy to take care of. It looks really cute on you.
Is short hair hot when you workout? will you miss your pony tail? It is a great look for you!
Your hair looks so cute!! I love it! I have had mine cut like that and absolutely loved it! Have fun!
Way cute! I love it so much, the back lays so perfectly.
Hopefully I'll get to go snowshoeing with you next time. =)
Soooo cute! Of course you would look cute bald! :o)
Sher
I love your new haircut, it looks great!
Post a Comment