Saturday, January 10, 2009

Winter Fun

Well I thought I was being smart with my post this time. I put in all of the pictures in first so I wouldn't have to drag them all down below my text but then I uploaded them backward so they go in the wrong order. Oh well maybe next time. Anyway we had a wonderful Christmas break and lots of fun in the snow.

Taylin had some friends over yesterday and they all played dress-ups it was really fun for them.

Jax and Tay playing with there new paint markers they got in their stocking with their cousins.
Taylin and my brother Jim. It was really nice to finally meet his wife Cyndi, she is a really great person.
Her new hula clothes from Hawaii


Our nice neighbor hauling the kids all over the neighborhood on the sled. Taylin finally got cold and got to ride on the four wheeler with Jarod for a while.


My Uncle Ralph took me and my sister in law Teressa snowshoeing, it was so much I have wanted to spend every Saturday doing it. I have to take a break for a couple of weeks to coach our young women basketball team. :( Not that basketball isn't fun I just love the fresh air and powder.
Here is a picture of my little Moxy that we saved for those of you who are regular blog followers. She is getting really big and look at those beautiful eyes. I had to take her and the momma cat to get fixed this week. It wasn't fun for anyone but it needed to be done. Fast fact: Did you know that every day in Utah more than 16 healthy unwanted pets are euthanized every day. So please spay and neuter your pets.








4 comments:

Lisa said...

Those pictures of the girls are hilarious! They are so funny...

Stephanie Salmon said...

Snow shoeing looks fun but what do you do when you don't have ANY snow clothes? I have been wanting to play out in the snow all winter but don't have boots, gloves, snow pants, anything! Oh well.

Weight Family said...

Looks like you had lots of fun. We need to get together! I miss seeing you at church!

Ashley said...

It was good seeing you too over the holidays! Your family is so cute. We need to do stuff more often!!! Oh, and I think Adam is going to go pick up Noah's sippy cup. How bad is it that I didn't even know it was missing!!!