So, here goes my first tag from my fabulous new friend Brooke.
The ABC's of me.......
A. Attached or single? Attached.
B. Best place to visit? Lake Powell
C. Cake or pie? Depends of the day, some days I think I need both.
D. Day of Choice? Usually Saturday's but they seem to be shorter than the other days.
E. Essential Item? My cell phone, it is my contact with the outside world.
F. Favorite place you've ever lived? Either St. George, or our short stay in Midway.
G. Gummy bears or worms? How about cinnamon bears in chocolate.
H. Hometown? Orem until I was 8, then Lindon.
I. Indulgence? Leaving the kids for more than two hours.
J. January or July? Normally I would say July but today I was wishing for January.
K. Kids? Jaxon 5, Taylin 2, Kinley 5 months.
L. Life isn't complete without? The Gospel of Jesus Christ (I am stealing Brookes answer).
M. Marriage Date? December 22, 2000.
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 2 older brothers, 1 younger sister.
O. Oranges or apples? Fuji Apples.
P. Phobias? None I can think of. Maybe someone can think of one for me.
Q. Quotes? Everyone has patience. Succesful people learn to use it. -- You cannot do kindess too soon because you never know how soon it will be to late.-- Life is a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you can only spend it once. -- I love quotes!
R. Reasons to smile? My sister is coming to visit tomorrow from Washington and my sister in-law and nephews from Tenesse are coming in two weeks. Can I go on? I really wanted to do the Jordanelle triathlon but I didn't want to do it alone, so my sister in-law said she would love to do it with me (her first). It will be so much fun I can't hardly wait, she is so awesome and brave.
S. Season of choice? Spring or Fall, I wish they lasted most of the year.
T. Tag 5 people: Brynn, Nikki, Kasey, Steffanie and Stephanie.
U. Unique trait? I have really small feet for my height and I don't laugh.
V. Very memorable experience? My grandpa dying and having Kinley with no pain medication.
W. Worst habit? Thinking negative about myself and my body.
X. X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound only if it is of a baby in my tummy, otherwise none.
Y. Your favorite restaurant? A mexican place in Park City, the name has slipped my mind.
Z. Zodiac sign? Aries ( is that a sign)
Friday, July 25, 2008
My first tag
Posted by Amanda at 5:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hey guys! How are you? I have been thinking about you guys. I am so glad we can keep in touch now. You have such a cute family. Tell Dave I said hi. Hope to talk to you soon!
Post a Comment